BVF SUBSCRIBERS' FORUM
The Beyond Visions Foundation Subscribers’ Forum is a discussion forum for the nonprofit sector where you can gain access to the expertise of our staff and network with other subscribers. Some of the benefits that you get with membership to the forum include the following:
- Access to our grant/events calendar with guidance on how to apply for available grants.
- Select information on key nonprofit areas such as Ethics & Accountability, Capacity Building, and Evaluation.
- Post questions to our staff or anyone else in the forum for open discussion.
- Scheduled biweekly chat sessions so you can get your questions answered live by our staff.
- Discounts on all our workshops, seminars, webinars, and other services.
You can take a look at our forum now at the following website:
Becoming a Subscriber
To gain access to our Subscribers’ Forum, make an annual payment of $39.99 either through the “Network for Good” button above or mail your payment to:
Beyond Visions Foundation
PO Box 6324
Christiansted VI 00823
Then create you preferred username (less than 15 characters and no spaces) and email it to the address linked below:
Make sure to put "FORUM" as your email subject for faster processing. Your account will be created, upon receipt of payment, with a temporary password which you can change at any time.
We look forward to communicating with you on our forum.